Virtual Learning Plan - Spring 2022
Virtual instruction will be determined on a day-to-day basis under the discretion of the superintendent (School Board Policy ABAC). Built-in makeup days will be used before virtual learning days are considered.
- On virtual learning days, students in grades K-6 will have packets to work on at home. Attendance will be taken the next school day based on the work students turn in to their teachers. The packets will be left in backpacks as a precaution.
- PreK students will not have e-learning work.
- Teachers will be available at specified office hours via email and Remind.
High School Students:
- Classes for grades 7-12 will be taught live via Google Meet and will follow the below bell schedule. Students will be expected to sign into each class, participate (with camera on), and turn in assignments. Google Meet links will be posted in each class’ Google Classroom.
- Attendance: Students must be present in class and must turn in work to be counted present. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of class, and students will need to turn in an assignment by the end of class.
- Students in online classes do not have to sign into a Google Meet that period. However, they must turn in at least one assignment that day to be counted present.
Extracurricular Activities A Virtual Learning Day will automatically cancel all K-8 activities. 9-12 practices and activities may be held, at the discretion of the Superintendent. The rationale is that that decisions for these areas can be made later in the day when there are fewer unknowns with weather conditions.
Questions or Concerns?