Daily Announcements - August 24, 2022
Menu: BBQ’s Thursday’s Menu: Chicken Patty
- Drop off and Pick procedures/rules for the Elementary school can be found here.
- For Elementary extracurricular info – see below.
- School Pictures will be on Wednesday, September 7th starting at 8:00
- FFA Officer Meeting – Tuesday, August 30 during lunch
- Student Council Meeting – Tuesday, August 30 during Flex.
- FFA Chapter Meeting – Wednesday, August 31 during Flex.
- School Pictures will be on Wednesday, September 7th starting around 11:30
- Students – Dollars for Scholars is looking for volunteers to do the 50/50 sales, you would sell the first half of the game and drawing will be at halftime. Get ahead with the volunteer efforts and don’t wait until last minute! Let Tammy Miller know if you can help, 701-741-4355.
School Board – September 14th, 5:30 pm
Varsity Football: Next Game – Friday, August 26 vs Maple River, 7:00 pm.
**Richland #44 PTO is hosting tailgating on August 26th, prior to the football game from 5pm-6:30pm. $8 dinner- pulled pork sandwich (prepared by Antelope Creek Bar and Grill, Mooreton, ND, chips, homemade bar, and a water. Dunk Tank on site! 3 tries for only $1. Come for the food & dunks & stay for the game!
Volleyball: Upcoming Games – Saturday, August 27 – Varsity Tournament @Northern Cass
Cross Country – Upcoming meets – Saturday, August 27 @ Lincoln Drive Park, Grand Forks, 12:00 p.m.
JH Football: Upcoming Games – Monday, August 29 @ Tri-State – Fairmount, 4:30 pm
Elementary Volleyball: Upcoming Games – Tuesday, August 30 @ Lisbon Middle School, 4:30 pm
Dollars for Scholars:
- Chrysanthemum sales have started! Let a Dollars for Scholars member know if you would like to purchase! 10″ potted mums are $18 and on sale until September 8. Pick up will be September 10 from 8 to 10 am at the pool house in Colfax. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org order.
Thank you for your support!!
- FALL GAME SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE. Sponsor your favorite athlete, group or business in a home football or volleyball game this year. Only $50 per game. Email Donna email@example.com or text 701-640-0397 to claim your game and submit a photo to be used.
Coltbackers: Coltbackers will again be serving concessions at all home volleyball and football games, including JH. With this being one of our major fundraising efforts of the year, we look to volunteers to help make this possible! Parents and athletes from teams of all ages, and any and all volunteers are encouraged to help!! Please consider signing up if you are able!
*Substitute Teachers – $120/day plus School Lunch. ND substitute teaching licenses require: 48 hours of college coursework (degree not required), Background check, and Online application. If interested, contact either of our offices. Elementary – 701-553-8321 High School – 701-372-3713.