Daily Announcements - September 15, 2021
Thursday: Soup & Sandwich
Active Covid Cases – Total District Absences – Sept. 14th, 2:30 pm
Elementary – 8 Elementary – 15
High School – 2 High School – 9
District Staff – 0 District Wide Absences – 24
Total District Covid Cases – 10 Absence Rate – 9%
Total Recovered District Wide – 33
Total active and recovered = 43
Richland #44 current total student enrollment grades PK – 12 = 275
Juniors who want to take the ACT will have to register for their test online. ACT testing will not be offered at Richland Jr/Sr HS this year. Questions? Please contact Mr. Potter.
Homecoming Week is 9/13-9/17!
- Homecoming Week Dress-up Days at the HS: Monday – Tuesday – Group/Duo Day; Wednesday – Hawaiian; Thursday – Christmas; Friday – School Spirit
- The Homecoming Parade will be on Friday, September 17th! If anyone wants to have an entry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Line up will be at 5:00 pm this year with the parade starting at 5:30! Contact us with any questions! Richland #44 DFS
- Tailgating – September 17th at 6 pm by the football field before the homecoming game. Smoked Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Bar and Pop or Water for $6 brought to you by the Junior Class.
- 2021 Homecoming Court Candidates: Queen Candidates – Emma Heyen, Megan Lingen, Megan Roob, & Madison Syvertsen. King Candidates – Drew Gunness, Colten Mickelson, Ethan Schnellbach, & Nick Thompson.
Substitutes for Kitchen Staff Needed!! – We are currently looking for Cook subs! If interested, please contact either school office for more details. Pay is $12/hour.
Substitute Teachers – $120/day plus School Lunch. ND substitute teaching licenses require: 48 hours of college coursework (degree not required), Background check, and Online application. If interested, contact either of our offices. Elementary – 701-553-8321 High School – 701-372-3713.
Route Subs – $70/day or $35/route. Activity driving $14/hour. Requirements; Class B License with school bus endorsement; background check and finger printing; physical completed every 2 years; random drug/alcohol testing. Apply here
Richland 44 Foundation Board Meeting – September 15, 5:30 and October 6, 5:30 pm in the HS Library – will include discussions on the Performing Arts Center
PTO: Next Meeting – Monday, October 11th at 7:00 pm via zoom Meeting ID: 511 463 1558 Passcode: 44COLTS44
School Board Meeting – Wednesday, October 13th @ 5:30 pm
MUSIC PARENTS MEETING – October 14th @ 5:30 pm
Cross-Country: Next Meet – Thursday, September 30th @ Birchwood Golf Course – Pelican Rapids, 4:00 pm
Volleyball: Next game – Thursday, September 16 @ Lisbon, JV – 6:00pm Varsity – 7:00 pm
JH Volleyball: Next Game – Thursday, September 16 @ Hankinson, 4:00 pm
Football: Next game – Friday, September 17 vs LaMoure/Litchville-Marion, 7:00 pm
JH Football: Next game – Monday, September 20 @ Hankinson 4:30 pm
Coltbackers will again be serving concessions at all home volleyball and football games, including JH. With this being one of our major fundraising efforts of the year, we look to volunteers to help make this possible! Please consider signing up if you are able!
- This year is the 50th anniversary of Richland FCCLA
- The first FCCLA meeting is Wednesday, September 22. Officers meeting on Tuesday, September 21
- Please complete your membership for our 50th anniversary year by turning in your forms and paying your $20
- Sign-up for Secret Grandparents ASAP on FCCLA bulletin board
Dollars for Scholars–
Seniors: Remember that you need to have volunteered at least four activities put on by DFS to be eligible for the local Scholarships, with one of those being in your senior year. We appreciate your willingness to help! Contact a member if you can help with moving the Stampede horses, 50/50 at home Volleyball and Football games or other activities that come up throughout the year!
Coltbackers: Interested in being a Coltbacker member?? A great way to support Richland #44 Athletes and the Athletic programs is to become a Coltbacker Member! Plus, membership levels come with some great incentives! Be sure to check out our new membership levels and sign up for your membership today here.
The Blue Preferred Coupon books are now available! Books are $25 and available in the office or can be ordered online and sent directly to you.
Abercrombie Fall Farmers Market and Community Supper – Wednesday, September 22nd from 4:30 – 7:30 pm, Abercrombie Pavilion Park. Fresh and Local Produce, Live Music, Homemade Pies, Canned Goods, and Baked Goods. Enjoy a Smoked Pork Meal sponsored by Abercrombie Community Club and support local vendors.