A Message from Principal Hofmann
We are excited that the official start to the school year is just a few days away! Here are a few notes regarding arrival/dismissal:
Monday, August 31 only:
- Students may be dropped off between 8:00 – 8:30. Park on the north road (Broadway)
- Enter through the main doors (Door 1)
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: Parents may enter the main door with their PreK/Kindergarten children to help them transition into the school day. (Please help us by keeping this brief)
- Grades 1 – 6: Students will enter the building through the main doors (Door 1)
- Students must enter alone; staff will be available to welcome and guide students once in the building
September 1st and the following days:
- Students may be dropped off between 8:00 – 8:30 each day.
- Parent Drop off – Park on the north side of the school (Broadway) student enter through the main doors (Door 1)
- Staff will be available to welcome and guide students once inside the building
- Park on the road (Broadway) to pick up at the end of the school day.
- To minimize the number of students leaving the building at one time, grade levels will be dismissed at staggered times. Please plan to pick up your child(ren) at the times listed below.
Grade levels will be dismissed at the following times
2:55 – Mrs. Jacobson, Mr. Wuori, Mr. Krueger, Mrs. Carlson
3:05 – Ms. Moen, Mrs. Rieger, Ms. Larson, Mrs. Harris
3:10 – Mrs. Hudson, Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Klein
Visitors to the building:
The school is closed to all visitors except by appointment. To follow health and safety guidelines, eating lunch with your child will not be an option this year.
Riding the Bus:
Only students registered for bussing will be allowed to ride the bus. We will not be able to transport students not registered for bussing.
In the attachments is a health screener. Please use this every morning before sending your child to school. Also included is a decision tree document. This form will help you determine whether your child(ren) should be sent to school.
It was exciting to see everyone from our school over the past couple of days. I know this took time to rearrange your schedules to make this happen and I thank you for doing this. We were able to welcome every child in our building and cannot wait to officially begin the school year on Monday!
Let me know if you have any questions after reading this information. I hope you enjoy the weekend!
Wishing you well,